Cod with Leeks and Carrots
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium Leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 Carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 - 3 tbsp Pitted olives, chopped
- 4 (4-oz.) Cod fillets
- 3 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/4 cup Low-sodium vegetable broth or white wine
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer leeks, carrots and olives in baking dish. Top with fillets. Drizzle fillets evenly with lemon juice, and season with oregano, and pepper to taste. Pour broth into bottom of dish. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer fillets and vegetables to a platter, and serve.