- Yield: 6 servings
- 7-8 stalks Celery, chopped
- 3 Medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups Chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tsp Curry powder
- Salt to, taste
- Red pepper flakes, for topping
- In a large pot, combine celery, potatoes, onion, chicken broth, salt and curry powder.
- Cover pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Vegetables should be fork tender.
- Remove from heat and use an immersion blender or food processor to puree the soup.
- Return pureed soup to the pot, and the butter and lemon juice and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes. If soup is too think for your liking, add some more broth or milk.
- Ladle soup into bowls, sprinkle with hot pepper flakes and serve hot.
Recipe adapted from Yummly.com