Butternut Squash Soup with Tuna
- 1 jar Tonnino Tuna in spring water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 2 cups Butternut squash puree
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2/ cup Whipping cream
- 1/4 tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and rosemary and cook until the onion is soft and just starting to caramelize.
- Add the pureed squash, cream and water. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and lightly simmer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon soup into bowls and top with pieces of tuna.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Tonnino.com