Butter Chicken with Sweet Corn
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 5 Chicken drumsticks, or mixed pieces
- Vegetable oil
- 10 oz Sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Make 2 slits in each chicken piece.
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
- Mix together the corn, heavy cream and mozzarella in a bowl. Then spread it in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Lay the chicken on top of the corn mixture and top each with a pat of butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from SoDelicious.recipes