Burrata & Bruschetta Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 jar Pickerfresh Bruschetta
- 4 small Burratas
- 3 cups Arugula
- 2 tbsp Pine nuts
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Toast pine nuts in a small pan for 2 minutes over medium heat until just starting to brown.
- Arrange arugula on a serving plate, leaving the center empty.
- Spread Pickerfresh Bruschetta in the center of the arugula.
- Place burratas on the bruschetta and sprinkle toasted pine nuts on top.
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe adapted from PickerFresh.com