Banana Split Chia Seed Pudding
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1 Banana, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp Cacao nibs
- Stir together the almond milk, yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk in the chia seeds. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 3-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, stir the pudding to make sure there aren’t any clumps. Spoon into four serving dishes and top evenly with banana slices, strawberries, blueberries, coconut flakes and cacao nibs.
- If you’re not planning to eat all four servings at one time, just leave the toppings and chia seed pudding in separate air-tight containers in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The chia seed pudding should last 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
Recipe adapted from BlueDiamond.com