Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 4 Salmon fillets, 3–4 oz ea
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes, optional
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Rub salt and pepper evenly over all sides of the salmon.
- Place salmon in the hot skillet and cook 1-2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Whisk together honey, vinegar and red pepper flakes then pour into the skillet with the fish. Simmer until fish is cooked through and the liquid is reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Move salmon to plates and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from EatingBirdFood.com