- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 (4-oz.) tilapia fillets
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. no-salt-added garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 cup coarsely ground or chopped day-old bread
- 1 (15-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place fillets in baking pan. Brush each fillet evenly with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning, and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl combine bread, artichoke hearts and Parmesan. Spoon mixture evenly on top of each fillet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer fillets to a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
Per serving: 207 calories, 6g fat, 2g saturated fat, 77mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 26g protein