- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp No-salt-added garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 cup Day-old bread, coarsely ground or chopped
- 15 oz Artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place fillets in baking pan. Brush each fillet evenly with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl combine bread, artichoke hearts and Parmesan. Spoon mixture evenly on top of each fillet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer fillets to a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.