Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Fresh pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Gather pumpkin seeds by splitting a pumpkin in half and scooping out the insides. Separate the seeds from the pumpkin pieces.
- Rinse the seeds in a strainer with warm water.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add the seeds and let boil for 5 minutes. Drain water and place seeds in a bowl.
- Mix in the melted butter, salt and garlic powder and stir to combine and coat the seeds evenly.
- Add seeds to an air fryer basket and fry at 365F until browned and crisp, about 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
Recipe Adapted from TheSpruceEats.com