Air Fryer Honey Garlic Salmon
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2 Salmon fillets, 5–8 oz each
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp Low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- Mix together the honey, soy sauce and garlic powder. Divide evenly into two bowls.
- Place the salmon into one bowl of sauce and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 F.
- Place the salmon in the air fryer and baste with the sauce it was marinating in.
- Air fry for 7-8 minutes.
- Place on plates and drizzle with the other half of the sauce.
Recipe adapted from TheCookingJar.com