Each year in late February through mid March, the Adams Landscaping crews design and install an amazing backdrop of patios, ponds and walkways for hundreds of flowering spring bulbs, annuals, trees and shrubs in our greenhouses. Vendors, knowledgeable staff and garden experts from throughout the region are there to answer all your questions. The Garden Show is free to attend and also includes seminars, giveaways and free raffles.
February 24 - March 5
• Jonathan Green
• Hudson River Housing (Housing with compassion – development with a vision)
• Frederick W. Vanderbilt Garden Assoc.
• Atlantic Irrigation, White Plains, NY (irrigation, lighting and landscape supplies)
• Focus Industries, White Plains, NY (custom architectural and landscape illumination)
• S. M. Gallivan, Troy, NY (landscape supply manufacturer)
• Mark Adams Greenhouses
• Adams Landscaping
• Adams Garden Center
• Adams Nursery
• Adams Power Equipment
• Adams Fences
• Daryl David – The Country Gardener – Sat Feb 25, 10am-2pm
POUGHKEEPSIE DRAWINGS and GIVEAWAYS
• Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven ($299.99 value)
• Unilock Brussels Dimensional Fire Pit (choice of color)
• Custom White Cedar American 4′ Garden Swing ($249.99 value)
• FREE potted marigold to the first 100 attendees
March 4 & 5
11am - 3pm
Celebrate fall at the Adams Annual Harvest Fest. There’s lots of free fun for the kids—pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting and more!
October 9, 2016
• FREE Pony Rides and Petting Zoo
• FREE Family Puppet Show (2-2:45pm)
• Pumpkin Painting
• FREE Hayrides
• FREE Face Painting
• PawStars Frisbee Dogs Show
• Arlington Fire Dept. Fire Safety House
• FREE Town of Poughkeepsie Police Dept. Finger Printing
• Games, Rides, Crafts, Great Food and so much more!