Spicy Italian Panini
- 1 Ciabatta roll, sliced in half
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 slices 44% Lower Sodium Provolone Cheese
- 5 slices Roasted red pepper
- 4 slices Branded Deluxe Ham
- 2 slices Uncured Bianco D'Oro Italian Dry Salame
- ½ tsp Fresh basil
- Spread the mayonnaise on the insides of the roll.
- On the bottom of the roll, top with one slice of Provolone Cheese, followed by a layer of roasted red bell peppers, a layer of Deluxe Ham, Bianco D’Oro Italian Dry Salame, basil and top with another slice of Provolone Cheese.
- Place the top of the roll on top.
- Toast in panini press until golden brown or cheese is melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from BoarsHead.com