Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- 1/2 pound Real or imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 Celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 4 (1-1/2 pounds) White fish fillets, such as flounder
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) Butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-in baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the crabmeat, bread crumbs, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and pepper in a bowl, making a wet stuffing.
- Place fish fillets on a flat surface and spread some of the crabmeat mixture over each piece of fish, then roll them up.
- Place the rolled fillets seam down your prepared baking dish. Top with the melted butter and paprika.
- Bake until fish fillets flake easily with a fork, about 25 to 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from MrFood.com