Grilled Mahi Mahi with Mango Avocado Salsa
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
IngredientsGrilled Mahi Mahi
- 4 Mahi mahi fillets
- 1 tbsp Olive oil, divided
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- 1 Mango, chopped
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- ½ small Red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Pat the mahi mahi fillets dry with a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Add the mahi mahi on top and coat the fish well on all sides with the seasoning.
- Grill the mahi mahi until golden, about 4 – 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the mango avocado salsa.
- Scoop the salsa over the mahi mahi and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from FeelGoodFoodie.com