Adams Landscaping will once again transport us to a spring paradise with our Annual Lawn & Garden Shows! Take a moment to relax in the space filled with flowers in bloom, waterfalls, fairy gardens and stone walls. Each show will have different designs and plants so visit them all if you can!
Each Garden Show will feature DIY areas where you can get inspiration, ideas and how-to advice from our in-store experts. Like our Garden Shows, our DIYs are free to attend! Each store offers something different so try to get to them all, whether you’re new to gardening or a seasoned pro.
Poughkeepsie: February 24 – March 5
Newburgh: February 24 – March 5
Kingston: March 3 – March 12
Wappinger: March 3 – March 12
- Garden Pollinators – by Rebecca Curtis
- Learn about the vital role pollinators play in our lives and which pollinator-friendly plants you can grow to bring them to your corner of the world.
- CLICK HERE to learn more about the importance of pollinators.
- Fairy Gardens – by Marnie Reilly, Greenhouse Manager & Alicia McKee
- Our experts explain plant selection and placement for these miniature gardens.
- Follow these TIPS to start your own fairy garden.