Loaded BBQ Burgers
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 3 tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 4 hamburger buns, sliced and toasted
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw or shredded cabbage
- Toppings (optional): pickle slices, tomato slices, mustard, mayonnaise
- In a small bowl combine chili powder, paprika, garlic salt and pepper.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F). In a large bowl combine beef, chili powder mixture and barbecue sauce. Shape into 4 patties about 3/4-inch thick.
- Grill patties, covered, 4 to 6 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Place burgers in buns, top with coleslaw and other desired toppings, and serve.
Per serving: 480 calories, 21g fat, 6g saturated fat, 108mg cholesterol, 693mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 39g protein