Tattooed Rosemary Potatoes
Submitted by Sue Adams
Preheat over to 400 degrees
- Small potatoes cut in half length-wise 1/3 to 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Ground peppermint
- Sprigs of rosemary
- Cooking time: 30-45 minutes
- Wash and dry the potatoes, leaving the skins on. Cut in half length.
- Pour the olive oil into a glass baking dish.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Press the rosemary on the cut side of each potato and position cut side down in the olive oil.
- Don’t crowd the potatoes – leave a little room in between each.
- You can also brush the tops of the potatoes with a little olive oil to crisp them.
- Check after 30 minutes – poke with a knife to make sure they are cooked all the way through. The potatoes will look brown and sizzling when done.
Note: Other herbs can be used in this recipe, such as parsley, sage and thyme.