Frank LaManna makes Tomato Baked Cod
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- 1 ½ Pounds of Cod.
- You can substitute any white fish or shrimp or scallops.
- 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce.
- I like 825 Main Street Marinara Sauce, made in Poughkeepsie.
- Fresh Bruschetta or Salsa
- I like My Brother Bobby’s Fresh Bruschetta.
If you don’t have this, you can chop tomatoes, onions, basil, peppers or whatever you like over the top.
- 1 jar of ‘Pesto Diablo”, by Culinary Institute Chef Ken Arnone
- You can use your favorite hot sauce or skip this step.
- 1 Pound of Angel Hair Pasta
- Put some marinara sauce on the bottom of a baking pan.
- Put the fish in and cover with remaining sauce, bruschetta and hot sauce.
- Cover with Aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes
- Boil Pasta
- When the fish comes out of the oven, cover the pasta with the sauce and fish and serve.